- Payment may be made via Mastercard, Visa, or American Express.
- Payments by check are also accepted and should be made payable to Peter Cheng Orthodontic Laboratories, Inc. and mailed to P.O. Box 5001, Exton, PA 19341.
- Orders not paid in full at time of order will be invoiced.
- All invoices are payable upon receipt and amounts over 30 days will be subject to 1.5% per month service charge, annual rate of 18%.
- All prices and fees subject to change without notice.
All unused crowns that were NOT purchased as part of a starter kit may be returned for credit and size exchanges only, and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Crowns ordered in excess of one (1) year prior will not be accepted for credit. Unused crowns that WERE purchased as part of a starter kit may be returned within 60 days of their delivery for a 100% refund*.
Crowns returned to us must be shipped to our laboratory in a rigid box (no envelope or bubble packaging). Damaged crowns may be subject to a fee. Returned crowns must indicate the reason for the return and the name of the dentist or institution.
For your convenience, feel free to use the following pre-paid mailing label:
Pre Paid Mailing Label
All prices and fees subject to change without notice.
*Shipping Costs may be Non-Refundable.
- Standard shipping by UPS Ground is $8.00 for continental U.S.A., and $18 for Canada.
- Expedited rush delivery is available via 1-day, 2-Day or 3-day shipping. For Next Day Saturday Delivery, Early AM 1-Day or Early AM 2-day delivery, please contact us for pricing.
- All Classic posterior starter kits and crowns are made to order and may take up to ten (10) business days to fabricate.
We accept international orders. Payment must be made via credit card at time of order.
Standard shipping to foreign countries is handled by UPS Standard or UPS Express/USPS Express, at $18 for Canada or $56.00 for all other countries, respectively. Please contact us for additional expedited shipping options and rates.
Custom crowns – no problem! For only $17.50 each (call for pricing on posterior crowns), we will use our time-tested proprietary veneering process to apply facings to any crown.
100% satisfaction guaranteed – it’s that simple!
At Cheng Crowns, we pride ourselves in providing pediatric crowns that are unsurpassed in aesthetics, quality, and durability. If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact us.
While we strive to protect the security and integrity of the information provided to us, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. Unless you provide us with another method to notify you in this situation, you consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Third-party ”Linked-to” Websites
Our website may contain links, banners, or widgets that lead to other sites. We are not responsible for these other sites, and so their posted privacy policies will govern the collection and use of your information on them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of sites you visit after leaving our website to learn about how your information is treated.